Run a Campaign
Running a United Way Campaign is a traditional way hundreds of companies partner with us to support their communities. Providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the community at the level they feel comfortable is a benefit for any corporate culture. A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with these and many other opportunities:
- Community Involvement – opportunities to give back and make a difference
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging
- United Way’s knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest
- Strategic giving – opportunities for direct contributions by impact areas – Education, Income and Health or by county
- Special membership benefits for donors who give $300 and more annually
United Way is committed to improving lives and building stronger communities throughout our six-county area—Crawford, Franklin, LeFlore, Logan, Sebastian and Sequoyah counties.
You can find all the resources you need to help build a successful campaign in your company. Choose the ideas that will work for your business and that you can implement well.
United Way’s Workplace Campaigns are about bringing people together where they work to tackle our community’s most challenging issues – because no one person or organization can do it alone.
View the top 20 companies based on their overall giving and listed in order of their campaign totals.
The full-color version of the United Way logo should be used whenever possible. A one-color logo (blue or black) is available for professionally printed pieces. Logo may not be printed in colors other than blue (PMS287) or black. When in doubt, use black.