Involve Your Company
A guide, Steps for a Successful Campaign, will introduce you to information and materials for an educational, fun and successful campaign. It’s a quick study in how to plan and organize your campaign. The United Way has posters, pledge cards, promotional items and brochures. In addition, the United Way staff can help set up presentations with volunteers or agency directors and arrange for on-site agency tours. Click here to see campaign materials.
We are looking forward to working with you. Thank you for investing in what matters. For more information on becoming a company that makes a difference in our community, please contact Penni Burns, Vice President of Resource Development at 479-782-1311 or click here to send a message.
What can my organization expect for our effort and participation?
Your organization will receive many opportunities for local media exposure, quarterly newsletter releases, networking opportunities and a listing in our annual recognition publication.
What is an employee campaign?
- Enlist the Support of top management and union leadership
- Build a strong campaign team
- Conduct a leadership giving program
- Educate employees about United Way services
- Set goals and objectives for your campaign
- Offer incentives
- Say thank you
We’ll develop a program that will suit your workplace and your specific needs.
My organization is small. Will our donation really make a difference?
I don’t have time to run a campaign. How much effort is involved?
How can my company help?
- Run an employee campaign, which includes running a leadership giving program
- Give a corporate gift or offer a corporate match of employee gifts
- Donate a portion of proceeds from sale of items or services
- Allow your employees to participate in our Day of Caring
- Conduct special Events, contests and games