Where Your Money Goes
$2 per week/$104 per year or the cost of a premium coffee
- Job training for one disabled person.
- Summer camp for one financially challenged Boys & Girls Club member.
- Year’s subscription to a legal publication for a staff attorney.
- Panoramic film for x-rays for 50 dental patients.
- A child’s food every two weeks through the Backpack Program.
$5 per week/$260 per year or the cost of a deli sandwich
- Year of bowling for an intellectually, physically or developmentally disabled child or adult.
- Bingo prizes for participants for a year.
- Seven months of family activities for moms and children.
- A coat and birthday celebration for two girls.
$10 per week/$520 per year or the cost of one lunch out
- Year’s supply of arts and crafts materials.
- Resources for outside recreational activities, educational trips and materials for troubled youth.
- Refurbished laptop computers for off-site training.
$20 per week/$1040 per year or the cost of one dinner out
- 20 clients with new full-size beds upon leaving shelter and moving into their own safe housing.
- Funding for after-school “Power Hour” and arts and crafts.