3900 North Armour
Fort Smith, AR 72904
“Providing quality comprehensive chemical dependency treatment and services to our clients and their families.”
In operation since 1974, Gateway House is an excellent alcohol and drug treatment center that is comprehensive, client-centered, and is based on the individual needs of the client. The counselors at Gateway House are experienced and committed to the goal of helping clients return to their homes, schools, families, and jobs as sober, productive individuals. Gateway House also provides treatment for tobacco and gambling addictions.
Gateway House provides:
- Comprehensive residential program for women, providing an atmosphere in which women can learn about the addiction process and develop a quality style of living.
- Specialized Women’s Services to meet ongoing needs of clients and their children during their residence at Gateway House.
- Outpatient program for women and men who are experiencing substance abuse problems, yet are still physically and emotionally able to stay in their present environment.
- After-care planning services to assist clients in long-term sobriety and successful living.
- Prevention and AIDS education.