Running a United Way Campaign is a traditional way hundreds of companies partner with us to support their communities.
Providing employees with meaningful opportunities to give back to the community at the level they feel comfortable is a benefit for any corporate culture.
A well-developed partnership with United Way provides employees with these and many other opportunities:
- Community Involvement – opportunities to give back and make a difference
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging
- United Way’s knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest
- Strategic giving – opportunities for direct contributions by impact areas – Education, Income and Health or by county
- Special membership benefits for donors who give $300 and more annually
How Your Company Can Get Involved
Being a United Way partner is about more than just giving back to your community – it’s about being a vital part of your community and making a measurable difference.
To speak to Mitzy Little, Marketing Director or Penni Burns, Resource Development Director, please call 479-782-1311.